Sunday, September 2, 2012

Light at the end of the Tunnel!

Hello! Okay, I know you are wondering, what did she win at the fair? Well.......nothing! Because I missed the cut off date for entries! So, I will just have to keep my knits neat for next year. I was so bummed out, that I thought tears were an option. But, then I thought, hey, I have a whole year to knit, so I will have even more to choose from.

Look at my Rocky Coast Cardi!

The front looks great, but check out the back!

The cables are so memorizing! Can't you hear the Twilight Zone music when you look at them? I hope to finish before October. That way, I can wear it this winter.

My next big project will be a sweater for my daughter. She has been chomping at the bit to get one. I will make the Common Ground Cardigan by Elizabeth Smith of thebrownstitch.com. It is a hooded Cardi, with an easy eyelet near the bottom. I wanted one for me, but, decided to make a smaller version for my daughter to get used to the pattern. I am going to use Knit Picks Brava Bulky in the Cobblestone Heather color way. Once that is started, I will put up photos.

Other than that, I have not really worked on anything else. With all the fall, winter,and holiday editions of mags coming out, I am sure that I will find something else to tickle my fancy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment