Sunday, October 23, 2011

Feeling Good!

Hello everyone! I am fully recovered from my surgery (at least to me anyway) and I am even back at work! I feel so much better.

I went to my first Mocha Knits meet up! We met at Panera Bread at Canal and Roosevelt in Chicago, and had a blast. The meet up was centered around a gift swap. I go such a nice treat from my swap partner Nicole and my other swap partner Analisa was happy with her treats too. It was fun all around.



What am I knitting and what have I finished you ask? Well, I am working on
the Love It, Leaf It beret from Knit1 Magazine. I also finished a sweater! Look:




It's my version of the Greenfield Cardigan from New England Knits. Of course, I love the leaves. I knit the sweater in super bulky weight yarn! Quick and beautiful!

My latest reads? Have you checked out the new book by Alana Dakos and Hannah Fettig? If not, go and order a copy of Coastal Knits! It is a beautiful book with beautiful photography as well as patterns. I want to knit the whole book. Alana has the book for sale on her blog: nevernotknitting.blogspot.com. Get one!!!

There you are: quick and to the point! Keep knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment